Use these guidelines to ensure that Invenco payment terminals are properly cleaned and disinfected without causing damage to the device.
Please note and follow the dispenser and pump companies' recommendations to properly clean and disinfect their products.
For Invenco terminals, follow the process below:
- Use warm, mild-soapy water and cloth to properly clean the area.
- Dry the terminals with a clean cloth
- Disinfect with Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) via a wipe or cloth. Do not use a spray.
- Do not use pressure washers or sprayers
- Avoid strong caustic solvents
- Avoid acetones and ethanol
- Avoid ammonia and/or sodium hydroxide-based solutions or other acids
- Do not spray into the card reader, printer chutes or any openings in the dispenser or terminals