How to join our team
At Invenco we love the fact we have people of all ages, nationalities, experiences and cultures working for Invenco. We don’t care where you’re from – it’s where you’re going that matters to us.
To help you get started take a look at our current vacancies to get a feel for the skills you’ll need to join our team. As a rule – experience counts – but great communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a desire to be the best you can be, will go a long way too.
Invenco has been an Immigration New Zealand accredited employer since 2017; that means we can support successful overseas applicants via the visa process and enable a rapid transition to Invenco HQ. If you’re applying for roles in our other offices we do need you to be a permanent resident or citizen – but we will do what we can to support successful candidates to relocate and meet permanent immigration requirements.
Some of our roles for remote workers aren’t tied to an office. In these circumstances they can be location “agnostic” and this will be spelt out in the job description.
The first step
If you can find an open role you believe you’re a rock star candidate for – then get your application in. If there isn’t anything that takes your eye – but you still believe you’ve got what we need – then take a few minutes to apply for our priority candidate list.
- If your skills and competency look good, we will give you a quick call to tell you more about suitable vacancy(s) and set up an initial interview
- Once you’re on the short-list we will schedule interviews with a range of team members to check your skill-based and cultural fit
- If that’s going well we may ask you to complete technical or other testing, depending on the role
- We will also complete reference and police checks, again, depending on the role
- Finally we will send you a contract to review and start welcoming you on board as soon as it’s signed.
You will be welcomed at Invenco from day one. We’re a friendly crowd that prides itself on being inclusive and look forward to bringing new team members on board.
Every new Invenco employee gets a personalized induction experience including an introduction to each area of the business and the opportunity to start contributing in your new role as soon as possible.
But the most important message is – don’t be shy. We are a company built on “winning, innovation and collaboration’ – if you think you’ve got what it takes then we want to hear from you.