TMS (Terminal Management System)
The Invenco Terminal Management System (TMS) is a state-of-the-art online software, media and configuration delivery mechanism, with the ability to service geographically distributed site networks on schedule, at the click of a button.
Integrating seamlessly with the Invenco product range, the Invenco TMS is a turnkey product, that enables effective remote management and monitoring capability of your site network via a secure web based interface.
With its inbuilt ability to remotely manage and intelligently monitor Invenco’s product range, and extensible API – enabling management of 3rd party products – the Invenco TMS provides a comprehensive site network management model for operators who run a distributed network of sites.
- Cost savings – fewer truck rolls
- Easy access to update status information
- Rapid response to issues
- Fast, low cost deployments enables more frequent updates and reduces risk
- Network independent – broadband, cellular, satellite and dialup inclusive
- Remote application of incremental software and media updates
- Visualisation of a geographically distributed site network
- Remote configuration management, including unattended site shutdown and site operating schedule management
- Configurable alerting module
- Schedulable application of software and media updates for synchronised multi-site deployment
- An extensible, secure, web-based API that can be consumed to enable management of 3rd party provider’s products
- Secure PCI DSS compliant software, media and configuration delivery mechanism
- Available in a SaaS context or as a self-hosted implementation